Astonish yourself with optical illusions and amazing visual phenomena as you explore the science of human perception in this fascinating kit which includes over 35 experiments.
- Experiment with light and the color spectrum by building a color wheel, a fiber optic peacock, and diffraction glasses.
- Learn how the eye and a camera are similar and how they are different. Build a camera obscura and pinhole glasses.
- Investigate lenses and light refraction.
- Experiment with spatial vision and depth perception with 3D glasses and an Ames room model.
- Find your blind spot and watch things disappear.
- View stunning optical illusions involving shapes, color, depth, and scale. Make a curved line look straight. Turn cardboard transparent. See the world shrink. Make white by mixing red, green, and blue, and see colors in black and white.
- See firsthand how your eye and brain work together to perceive color, light, depth, perspective, size, shape, and motion.
Contains: experiment book, transparent paper, lens, rubber ring, wooden beads, cord, drinking straw, mirror, film, chalk, top, optical fiber, modeling clay, cup, mounting stand, push pin, 3d poster, flip book, flim sheet.